• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS Extremely Rare Server that I can leak from @tim_il that is made a week ago. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

redhunter4421

VIP
Reaction score
Credits
Hello, guys. It's me again, I'm curious about leaking this top rated seller @tim_il his recent server from a order that has been a week ago and the server actually looks pretty premium and it's very solid, in some words better than QBCore 9.1, would you like me to leak it's files, they are all open source and there is zero encryption, I'm gonna post the seller and proof that I own the files.

Please leave some comments and reactions below to see if it's worth it leaking it for 1 or 2 credits. :unsure:
View attachment 11746
index.php
leak it please it would be great

quangteov

Reaction score
Credits
Hello, guys. It's me again, I'm curious about leaking this top rated seller @tim_il his recent server from a order that has been a week ago and the server actually looks pretty premium and it's very solid, in some words better than QBCore 9.1, would you like me to leak it's files, they are all open source and there is zero encryption, I'm gonna post the seller and proof that I own the files.

Please leave some comments and reactions below to see if it's worth it leaking it for 1 or 2 credits. :unsure:
View attachment 11746
index.php

Edit: If this has 50 comments and 50 reactions, then I'll leak it, it's very rare no one leaked it before as it costs nearly as one salary. :coffee:
The server is quite good.

Arnab

Reaction score
Credits

View attachment 11746
index.php

Edit: If this has 50 comments and 50 reactions, then I'll leak it, it's very rare no one leaked it before as it costs nearly as one salary. :coffee:
Leak it brother appreciate your work brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread