• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS qb-firejob (1 Viewer)

BritishOmni

Join Discord and open a ticket for help!
Staff member
Reaction score
Credits

Latest

Its just the latest one they put out. Have fun fun fun. All it is, is a fire job with
The new update will have the following features: - A realistic Hose using ropes - Pass Alarm - Ability to Carry Victims (RegisterKeyMapping) - Ability to put a mask on victims (RegisterKeyMapping) - TIC

I cant find any previews.

This all there is

Its only 1 coin so try it out and see what you think

Attachments

• unknown (1).png
    unknown (1).png
    33.1 KB · Views: 205
  • unknown (2).png
    unknown (2).png
    4.9 MB · Views: 202

BritishOmni

Join Discord and open a ticket for help!
Staff member
Reaction score
Credits
I cant find the video in their discord sorry :)

KuboneQ

Reaction score
Credits
SQL maybe?

-=Stripped Content=-

Latest

Its just the latest one they put out. Have fun fun fun. All it is, is a fire job with
The new update will have the following features: - A realistic Hose using ropes - Pass Alarm - Ability to Carry Victims (RegisterKeyMapping) - Ability to put a mask on victims (RegisterKeyMapping) - TIC

This all there is

yeeter1

Reaction score
Credits
-=Stripped Content=-

Latest

This all there is

nice

xsile

Reaction score
Credits
where can I get more info on this script?

Jisuko

Reaction score
Credits
-=Stripped Content=-

Latest

This all there is

super bravo !!

Adlo

Reaction score
Credits
-=Stripped Content=-

Latest

This all there is

Thanks

lamaxima2113

Reaction score
Credits
-=Stripped Content=-

Latest

This all there is

how does this work

ii.slax

Reaction score
Credits
c
-=Stripped Content=-

Latest

This all there is

cool might have to get it

Users who are viewing this thread