• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS QB-Inventory with nice style and other functions! - All Working (1 Viewer)

b1na

Reaction score
Credits
Hi guys!, today i bring you this qb-inventory with nice style and some functions for clothing, works with fivem-appearance and qb-clothing, everything works fine, any problem let me know 😊 (all is traduced to spanish)

1684553771005.png
1684553787136.png
1684553796069.png

Last edited:

sexopbharwa

Reaction score
Credits
90% it's the same shit version from this forrum with missing functions in server.lua for it to work properly

b1na

Reaction score
Credits
90% it's the same shit version from this forrum with missing functions in server.lua for it to work properly
if you have problems is your thing, i use this inventory in my server with no problems at all, as i say earlier, you're free to not pay credits and use another version 😊 , and there's no "missing" things in the server.lua , if there are missing things feel free to DM me and tell me what things are missing.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread